Checkout the complete list of Driving License test question and answer in India. These list of question and answer consists total 212 questions with their answer all the question during driving license test are objective type and you have to choose the correct answer out of these questions.
As these are huge number of question and answers you can bookmark or save this page so that can read it accordingly and don’t forget to share your opinion about these list of question and answer. Hope you find it worthful.
Q. 1 Near a pedestrian crossing, when the pedestrians are waiting to cross the road, you should
· Sound horn and proceed
· Slow down, sound horn and pass
· Stop the vehicle and wait till the pedestrians cross the road and then proceed
Q. 2 The following sign represents.
Q. 3 You are approaching a narrow bridge, another vehicle is about to enter the bridge from opposite side you
· Increase the speed and try to cross the bridge as fast as possible
· Put on the head light and pass the bridge
· Wait till the other vehicle crosses the bridge and then proceed
Q. 4 The following sign represents..
Q. 5 When a vehicle is involved in an accident causing injury to any person
· Take the vehicle to the nearest police station and report the accident
· Stop the vehicle and report to the police station
· Take all reasonable steps to secure medical attention to the injured and report to the nearestpolice
station within 24 hours
Q. 6 The following sign represents…
Q. 7 On a road designated as one way
· Parking is prohibited
· Overtaking is prohibited
· Should not drive in reverse gear
Q. 8 The following sign represents.
Q. 9 You can overtake a vehicle in front
· Through the right side of that vehicle
· Through the left side
· Through the left side, if the road is wide
Q. 10 The following sign represents.