Are you one of those parents who have applied under the ews/dg category in the varied schools of Delhi and eagerly waiting for the EWS/Dg nursery admission result date?? Then here I am going to share with you tentative date of ews draw result 2017-18 which may be announced on 14-17th March 2017. To know why I am saying so please read this post completely.
EWS Draw Result Date 2017-18
Earlier The Directorate of Education (DOE) has announced schedule the result date in 2 segments
- 07th March 2017 (First list of selected students)
- 17th March 2017 (Second list of selected students including waiting list students)
As its 10th of March and DOE have not updated the first list of selected students under ews/dg category due to which several parents are very upset well to resolve your this query on this page I am going to tell you the expected date of ews/dg nursery admission result date.
But before I shared the tentative date of ews result 2017-18 I would like to confirmed you that this is the tentative date is based on personal views as the officials of the DOE has not make any announcement regarding the EWS/DG result 2017-18. However once the govt. make any announcement we will update it one our website so stay in touch with XYJ.in for latest updates on EWS/DG nursery admission.
Here is the Tentative Date of EWS/DG Nursery Admission Result 2017-18
- 14th March 2017 (First list of selected students may announced)
- 15th March 2017 (First list of selected students may announced)
- 16th March 2017 (First list of selected students may announced)
- 17th March 2017 (Both First & Second list of selected students may announce together)
Reason behind tentative date of ews/dg nursery admission result
- The result is still not updated 10th January evening
- 11th January will be Govt. holiday (Second Saturday)
- 12th January will be Sunday
- 13th January Gazatted Holiday (Holi Festival)
Hope you understand why the result may announced on above said dates if the result announced earlier we will let you know so keep in touch with us and share your views on the same.