Q. 141 When you reach an intersection where there is no signal light or police man, you will
· Give way to traffic approaching the intersection from other roads
· Give proper signal, sound the horn and proceed
· Give way to the traffic approaching the intersection on your right side and proceed after giving
Q. 142 The sign represents
Q. 143 While you are approaching an intersection where the yellow signal light is blinking, you should
· As there is no restriction, proceed at the same speed
· Stop the vehicle and wait for the green light to appear
· Slow down the vehicle and proceed only after ensuring that it is safe to do so
Q. 144 The sign represents
Q. 145 Where the road is marked with continuous yellow line the vehicle should
· Not touch or cross the yellow line
· Allow to overtake only through the right side of yellow line
· Cross the line only when overtaking a vehicle in front
Q. 146 The signal represents
Q. 147 While you are driving on gradient roads, you should
· Give precedence to the vehicles coming down the hill
· Give precedence to the vehicles going up the hill
· Give precedence to the vehicles carrying heavy load
Q. 148 The signal represents
Q. 149 The driver of a tractor shall not carry
· Any person other than the driver.
· More than three persons other than the driver.
· More than two persons including the driver.
Q. 150 The signal represents
Q. 151 While a vehicle entering a main road from a branch road, the driver shall give preference.
· To the vehicles coming from the left
· To the vehicles coming from the right
· To all vehicles proceeding along the main road
Q. 152 The signal represents
Q. 153 You can overtake a vehicle through the left side if
· The driver of that vehicle indicates his intention to turn right and proceeds to the center of the road
· There is sufficient space on the left side
· That vehicle moves slowly
Q. 154 The signal represents
Q. 155 What is “Tail-gating” ?
· Driving too close behind a vehicle in a dangerousmanner.
· Keeping safe distance from the vehicle ahead regulating the speed proportionately.
· Keeping a distance of atleast 7 metres from the vehicle ahead.
Q. 156 The signal represents
Q. 157 A vehicle can be seized by authorised officers, if
· The vehicle is not covered by a valid registration or permit
· The vehicle is not covered by a valid insurance
· The vehicle exceeds the speed limit
Q. 158 The signal represents
Q. 159 Type of horn permitted
· Air- horn
· Multi-toned horn
· Electric horn
Q. 160 Road on which driving in reverse gear is prohibited
· One-way road
· Steep descending road
· Steep ascending road