Is an wire stripper, wire cutter, plier and crimper are same? To know the answer you have to read this post and as we have tried to answer this question with best wire stripper, pliers & crimpers for you which are available online in affordable price you can compare and can check their prices online on Amazon one of the biggest shopping portal in India.
There are numerous people who don’t buy any of these products because we use their alternatives which are easily available in every house a knife or scissor is the perfect example of it. However if you are an professional electrician then these wire cutter tools should be in your kit well we have discussed about these product in details so let’s have a glance on it and choose the right one for you.
It’s commonly used to remove insulation from electric wires in order to make contact and 2 type of wire strippers popular in the market which are Manual and Automatic.
Manual Wire Stripper
It has opposing blades like a pair of scissors but has a notch in the middle of the blades to place the wire. The stripper is then rotated around the wire so the outer insulation comes off while leaving the actual wire intact some the examples for you are here:
AmazonBasics Multi-Purpose Wire Stripper
- Multi-purpose tool for stripping and cutting 10-22 AWG solid copper wire or aluminum cables
- Serrated nose provides a strong grip, making it easy to bend, twist, shape, or pull wire
- Can be used for crimping insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Made of high-carbon alloy steel for long-lasting strength
- Measures 8.3 by 2.6 by 0.5 inches
- 1 year limited warranty
STANLEY 84-214-22 130mm/5.25” Wire Stripper
- Size: 130mm / 5 1/4- Inch
- Convenient hole for looping or bending wire
- Ideal for cutting, stripping speaker wire, appliance cords, etc
- Slide adjust for various gauge wire
- Limited Life time warranty offered on the product
- For any warranty related issues or product feedback, please feel free to contact us through our customer care number on: [ 1860-425-1111 ]
Multifunctional Durable Multifunction Handle Tool Wire Stripper
- Multifunctional Durable Multifunction Handle Tool Wire Stripper Stripping Pliers Accord with human body engineering design, perfectly match with the form of your gripping palm adopt the alloy carbon steel, with 2-3 times longer life than ordinary steel adopting the high density spring make you strip wire more, and not easy to fall
- Control box wirings of Industry Robot 2. I/C Printed board and computer wirings 3. Radio and other telephone and telegram wirings 4. Home electronic appliances 5. Electric circuit of automobile 6. Other precision wirings for DIY
- Items Specification : Material : Alloy carbon steel Handle length : 110mm Total length : 180mm Weight :142g Package includes : 1 x Multifunctional Wire Stripping Plier
Automatic Wire Strippers & Crimper
It has one side that grips the wire while the other side removes the insulation. Although it reduces the effort required, it can also break thinner wires so they are not suited for all applications here is the some great examples for automatics wire strippers.
INDURO self Adjusting Wire Stripper
- Self Adjusting Automatic cable stripping plier
- All in one Wire Cutting & stripper
- Working capacity AWG 10 ~ 24
- Can work on Copper, Aluminum wires
- MADE IN TAIWAN
Uvital Wire Stripper
- TPR Comfort Gripã??Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) grips provides maximum leverage, which make maximum effect can be achieved with minimal force. At the same time, At the same time, thermoplastic rubber can absorb the reaction force from the grip to our hands, which can greatly increased comfort and reduced hand fatigue
- â??ï¸ã?Strip Multiple Cablesã??For striping the plastic or rubber insulation of the single, multiple cables and wires of 0.5-6 mm. For cutting and stripping wire and cable. Stripping force adjustment knob design can adjust flexibly according to wire diameter. You can adjust the knob appropriately according to the size of the wire to ensure that the wire stripper has the most suitable tension to strip the cable protective jacket
- ð??¨ã?Universal Capabilityã??Manganese steel jaws Has super hardness (HRC36-42),suit for the wire of the specification 24-10 AWG (0.2-6.0 mm). Crimp-insulated terminals: Suitable for 22-10 AWG (0.2-6 mm). Non-insulated terminals: Suitable for 12-10 AWG (4-6.0mm) / 16-14 AWG (1.5-2.5 mm) / 22-18 AWG (0.5-1.0 mm). Crimp Auto Ignition Connections: Suitable for 7-8 mm
- ð?§°ã?Multi-Function Wire Stripperã??Made of special manganese steel. Perfect for industrial and daily use. 3 in 1 Wire Stripping Pliers for Wire Stripping, Cutting, Crimping. Specially designed and precisely-machined toothed grapple can grip tightly and easily trim wires
- ð??§ã?Sales Serviceã??Worry-free 18-month replacement warranty,12-hour Customer-friendly Support Service
The wire cutter are commonly used to cut brass, copper, aluminum, iron, and steel wire. Nowadays most of the wire cutters have insulated handles which protect you from shocked from the wire you are working with.
Diagonal cutters have intersecting jaws that cut the wire at an angle, leaving a flat tip. Electricians commonly refer to these as flush cutters in order to differentiate them from symmetrical cutters, which leave a pointed tip. Unlike a symmetrical cutter, a flush cutter allows you to cut a wire very close to its base. Here is the list of some best wire cutter for you.
EGO- ACE ENGINEERS Self Adjusting Cable Wire Insulation Stripper Cutter Automatic Tool
- Ego Ace Engineers Self Adjusting Cable Wire Insulation Stripper Cutter Automatic Tool – Heavy Duty
- Dial adjuster for setting of blade pressure according to the thickness of insulation/Wire.
- For stripping and cutting of Wire from size: 0.2 sqmm~6 sqmm.
- 2 in 1 Wire Stripper & Cutter.
JK Super Drive SD7800841 JKSD 5 Inch Wire Stripper
- It is used for stripping and cutting of wires
- Induction hardened cutter remains sharp for long
- Ribbed pattern handles gives firm grip
- Country of Origin: India
Visko Tools 239 6-inch Wire Cutter
- Used extensively for stripping electrical wires
- Made from high grade steel
- Easy to use
- Sharp edges
Wire Stripping Pliers
Pliers are built similarly to scissors in that they have two levers jointed at a fulcrum. However, instead of having blades as levers, they have jaws that grip an object when the two handles are squeezed. Although pliers serve the same general purpose, there is a wide variety of pliers that serve different specific purposes.
Long Nose Pliers
These are commonly used to squeeze in tight spaces and move/bend/loop wires. Long-nose pliers are also great for precision.
Taparia 1408 Long Needle Nose Mini Plier
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|10 x 70 x 134 Millimeters
Taparia 1420-6 Econ-Series Long Nose Plier
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|20.5 x 7.4 x 2.3 Centimeters
have sharp edges that can shear through thick electrical wire and nails/screws.
TATA AGRICO COMBINATION PLIER
- Made of Forged Special selected steel C-65
- ISO 9001:2008 certified excellent quality and Sleeve made of TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) Which can withstand temperature range of – 25 ͦ C to 70 ͦ C
- Certified for 1000 Volts application ( Marked on Pliers Sleeve)
- Double Dip sleeve handle with cushioned grips for extra comfort with superior abrasion resistance , Product Weight: 300 grams
- Guaranteed against manufacturing defects and Clean cut of wires with lesser effort
Electroni pliers are also known as micro pliers and it has a small and narrow jaw to easily cut delicate electronic components on circuit board.
STANLEY 70-482 8” Sturdy Steel Combination Plier
- Color: Yellow and Black, Material: Plastic and Sturdy Steel
- Jaws and Cutting Edge are Induction Hardened & Tempered
- Black phosphate finish anti-rust protected
- Anti-rust Protected
- Full body hardened jaws and cutting edge are induction hardened and tempered
- Suitable for Live wire working and household applications
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Plier
Bent Nose Pliers
It has jaws bent at and angle near the tip helping you reach tight spaces with ease.
Taparia BN-06 Steel (165mm) Bent Nose Econ Plier
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|170 x 54 x 9 Centimeters
|Green and Silver
Taparia 1442-7 Internal Bent Nose Circlip Plier
- scientifically heat treated to give tough body
- The tips are precision machined with dimensions to available standards. Tips are bent and provided with serrations to prevent the circlip from “flying away” during use.
- Drop forged from suitable high grade steel
- The rivet is hardened, which prevents play even after considerable long us
- More leverage due to its special and unique design
- The pliers are fitted with a return spring between the shanks to facilitate smooth operation.
- Insulation sleeves made from precious CA Plastics are long lasting and do not break or crack even if it falls from height for almost lifetime.
Flat Nose Pliers
It has large, flat and recangular jaws that are used to hold and bend wires. The large surface areas of jaw makes it very very simple to tightly grip objects. Below is the list of some best Pliers
Taparia 1401 125mm Flat Nose Mini Plier
- Material: Metal, ,
- No Warranty
- Drop forged from suitable high grade steel and scientifically heat-treated.
- The pliers are fully polished.
- The cutting edges are precision machined to appropriate angle and also induction hardened for long life.
- Available in 5” (125mm) length and 9 different types i.e. Flat nose, round nose, long nose, side cutter, end cutter and bent nose, combination, long needle nose, long needle bent nose.
- Twin colored dip coated sleeves gives cushion gripping and good looks.