Today we are going to discuss on how to get lost UID or EID Number online? Well there are numerous posts on Google which claims that “you can get lost aadhaar card without mobile number” which is totally truthless because if you really want your lost aadhar number or enrollment number then you must have to register your number with aadhaar card otherwise you can’t find your aadhaar card yourself. To add your mobile number in aadhaar card you have to visit the Aadhaar Seva Kendra of your area or CSC center they can help you to find your aadhaar card and in return they will charge some fee which is vary from area to area.
So, if your mobile number is not registered with your aadhaar card then you can leave this post otherwise read the complete post. This post is basically for those people who have lost their aadhaar card and don’t have any hard or softy copy and now want to retrieve aadhaar card or enrolment number. So whatever the reason is either you want to find your lost aadhar card number or enrollment number in less than 5 minutes then must read the post and follow the steps below to it.
However it will take time to read this article because we have described the information in detail so that, you can understand the whole process and can help the needy as well. It might be possible many of you guys are confused what is the aadhaar card (UID) number and what is the Enrollment (EID) number well I have also given the detail information about the same.
So, either you have applied for new aadhar card or have existing aadhar card user this article is going to beneficial in both the cases. So, without taking too much time let’s start.
What is Aadhaar Card?
Aadhaar Card is a 12 digit individual identification number which is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India. This number will serve as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India.
What is Enrollment Number (EID) or Acknowledgement Slip in Aadhaar Card?
Acknowledgement Slip or Enrollment Number both are the same thing so don’t be confused. While you have applied for new aadhaar card the operator at aadhaar center has given you an slip which is called Acknowledgement slip on which mentioned the Enrollment number without it you can’t get it your aadhaar card. So it’s very important to keep save this slip however if you missed then below I have shared how you can get it.
Now you have understand the difference between Aadhaar Card No. and Enrollment ID No. now I will back to my point how to get it. You can read the whole article if you have very short time read only topic you need, so let’s start.
How to Get Lost Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number Online?
Below is the detail step by step guide on how to get lost aadhar card without aadhaar number or can say how to get duplicate aadhaar card in case of lost.
Step 1: So starts with the very first step which is that you have to access the official site of UIDAI which link is also given here for your help uidai.gov.in.
Step 2: Here on home page you have to go on “My Aadhaar” section as shown in below image.
Step 3: Under “My Aadhar” section you will see Aadhaar Service section and under this section you have to click on “Retrieve Lost or Forgotten UID/EID” link same can be view in below image.
Step 4: Once you click on the said link it will redirect you to a new page where you will find a form and there are 2 options Aadhaar Number (UID) and Enrollment Number (EID) you have to choose aadhaar number and then enter your Full name, mobile number and captcha code in the prescribe box accordingly.
Step 5: In the next step you have to click on “Send OTP” button you will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number and email id. Enter the 6 digit OTP in the prescribe box and click on “Login” button.
(Note: Please use your registered Mobile Number / Email ID which you have provided at the time of enrollment is mandatory to receive lost UID / EID.)
Congratulations if you have completed the said steps you will receive your aadhar card number or UID number of your mobile phone.
How to download aadhaar card with aadhaar number
As you have successfully receive your aadhar card number on your mobile phone, the next is what you have to do because you don’t need aadhaar only, you also want your aadhaar card physical copy to submit in required place so here I have shared the quick glance on how you can download aadhaar card with aadhaar number.
- Simply click on the link give here eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Now scroll down and click on “Download Aadhaar” link. or Click Here
- Here on new page you have to enter your 12 digit aadhaar card number & captcha code in prescribe box and click on “Send OTP” button.
- Once again you will receive the OTP in your phone enter it in the box and click on “Verify” button.
- Now you will see download aadhaar link click on it and .pdf form of aadhaar card will download in your PC, Laptop or mobile.
- The downloaded aadhaar card is encrypted with password which is the combination of first 4 letters of name in CAPITAL and the year of birth (YYYY) as password.
- Now you can see your aadhaar card and take its print and can use as per your need.
I am sure it helps you.
How to Get Lost Enrollment No. (EID) Or Acknowledgement Slip Online?
If you have lost your enrollment ID or acknowledgement slip you don’t need to worry get it online in just 5 minutes by following below said steps. You just need registered mobile number or Email ID before follow this step if your mobile or email id is not registered then read this post “Update Mobile Number & Email ID in Aadhaar Card”. If you have registered your mobile or email ID now follow these steps.
- Click on UID official website: uidai.gov.in.
- Go to “My Aadhaar” section.
- Now click on “Retrieve Lost or Forgotten UID/EID” link
- It will redirect you to a new page.
- As we need Enrollment Number choose “Enrolment No (EID)”
- Fill your full name as it was appear in acknowledgement slip
- Fill your registered email ID or phone number
(Note: Your registered Mobile Number / Email which you provided at the time of enrollment is mandatory to receive lost UID / EID.)
- Enter the Security code or cpatcha code as given in the image on the page
- Click on “Send OTP” button
- You will receive OTP (One Time Password) on your mobile within 60 seconds
- Fill this on Enter OTP column in the screen
- After filling the OTP click on Login button.
- Congratulations, now you will get your Enrollment number details on your registered mobile number and EMAIL ID as well.
As you got the details now you can also download the aadhaar card online for this you just have to click on this website https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ and choose “Enrollment ID” and fill the form accordingly. If you aaddhar is generated you will be able to download the aadhaar card online and this aadhaar card will be work to similar to original aadhaar card.
If you face any problem during the process or have any question you can ask it to me and I will try my best to reply you. So that, you can rid of from this problem and don’t forget to share your valuable comments in below box.