Housing Board Haryana NEW 2165 BPL Flats Scheme 2014
The Housing Board Haryana launches another residential 2165 flat scheme for the BPL families of Haryana this time. Under this scheme Housing Board Haryana offering three storyed dwelling units for below poverty line (BPL) families in different locations of Haryana which names are as follows: Palwal, Karnal, Ratia, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar, Panipat, Gharaunda, Sonipat, Dharuhera and Narwana. Instead of BPL families Haryana Housing Board offering 9827 EWS flats detail information could be found via clicking on below text.
Registration for the BPL residential flats scheme is already started from 22nd December and will continue till 21st of January 2015. The application form cum brochure can be purchased from the office of Housing Board Haryana, C-15, Awas Bhawan, Sector-6, Panchkula, Executive Engineer, Housing Board Haryana, Karnal, Gurgaon, Rohtak and Faridabad by paying Rs. 100/- which is non refundable.
The Housing Board Haryana also allows few banks from where applicants can buy this application cum brochure. The list of authorized banks to sell and receive the application form is listed below.
List of Authorized Banks to Sell Application Cum Brochure
- Oriental Bank of Commerce: SCO-30, Sector-11, Panchkula
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank: SCO-134, MDC, Sector-5, Panchkula
- Punjab National Bank: SCO-41, Sector-8, Panchkula
- Central Bank of India: SCO-9, Sector-10, Panchkula
- Andhra Bank: SCO-357, Sector-44D, Chandigarh
- State Bank of Patiala: SCO-414, Sector-8, Panchkula
- Corporation Bank: SCO-23, Sector-16, Panchkula
- Union Bank of India: SCO-387, Sector-8, Panchkula
The detail information about the 2165 BPL residential flats scheme could be found on the official website of Housing Board Haryana www.hbh.nic.in.
The official advertisement of the Haryana Housing 2165 BPL Flat Scheme is attached below.