The government of Rajasthan, in order to check the rights of records in a particular land has introduced a scheme. If you want to check the land records in this Indian state, you need to go to the website of the local government there which have been made for this very purpose. The name of the website and the project is Apna Khata Rajasthan and is headed by the department of revenue in the city of Ajmer. By introducing this, the government has streamlined the process in which you can check the records of rights in a land and you need not visit the places of a number of government officials. It also saves you from end number of paperwork. The scheme by the Indian government, as seen before, is known by different names in different states and in this article we shall focus on Apna Khata- the service that shall help you check records of rights of land in the state of Rajasthan.
Steps to check Land Records in Rajasthan:
If you want to check the land records in Rajasthan, you need to follow the below-mentioned simple steps:
1)To begin with, you will have to log in to the official website of the government of Rajasthan for this purpose. The following is the required link:
2) Post that, the next step is to click on the option apnakhata. Then you need to click for nakal
3) Then you shall be given the option of selecting a particular district. The main purpose of selecting the district is that you shall get the information of what is called the Jambandi Nakal in the local language
4) After that, you have to select the name of the tehsil of which land records are to be checked
5) The next step is to select one village from the list of villages which shall be displayed after you have selected the name of the tehsil
6) At this stage, you will receive the name of the Nakal and the same can be viewed by choosing and selecting the option of khata name or otherwise
7) After the step mentioned above, all the formalities are essentially done with, and once you select the option of getting the land records, you will receive all the desired information
Thus, as is very clear from the above article, the checking of land records in the Indian state of Rajasthan is an extremely easy process and requires minimum efforts and time.