How to Choose the Right 3-Litre Geyser
A geyser is an essential tool that everyone’s house should have. It can make cold water hot within a short period. However, it would help if you kept specific things while buying a geyser. In the present time, you can use geysers both in the kitchen and washrooms. They are convenient to use and helps to make the household work more accessible and smoother. After a hectic day, you need a fresh bath. It is only possible if you take a bath from the water of the geyser. It will kill all the germs and make you feel fresh after a tiring day.
Best tips to select the correct 3 liter geyser:
You need to follow some guidelines while choosing a 3-liter geyser in India for your home. In this part, you will learn about some of the essential points.
- You must keep in mind that selecting the correct type of geyser is the main thing. It would help if you did not make the wrong choice. To do this, you have to maintain and check some essential points.
- It would help if you bought the geyser as per the number of family members in your house. This is the essential point that needs to be remembered. If you have a large number of family members, you must go for the bigger ones.
- Check the mode of operating the device. It is okay if you select the geysers that come with easy operating modes. Never choose the complicated ones. It may be a wrong decision.
- Check the space or the area in which the geyser is to be installed. It is another major thing that needs to be checked. If you have a small family with three or four members goes with geysers of 3 liters of capacity. They will serve all your purpose. The geysers are to be installed near the water supply area. So, you need to check it properly.
- The geyser needs to be energy efficient. Many people think that geysers consume good energy. This is why you get heavy electricity bills. So, it is always recommended to check the BEE rating of the geyser. Most reputed geyser companies give particular preference on this matter.
- In many places, you may get hard water. You must know that hard water causes corrosion. It can also damage the heater to a great extent. So, it would help if you bought heaters that have corrosion water-resistant features. This will protect your heaters. You must check the geysers that come with titanium enamel coating. This will prevent the corrosion of the device and protect it. You can also get geysers that have anti-bacterial tank technology. This will help to get fresh and pure water during bathing.
- The lifespan of an instant heater is 10 to 15 years. At the same time, the lifespan of storage tank water is 10 to 12 years.
So, if you plan to buy a geyser you must check all the points mentioned-above. Mere buying of a geyser, is not enough, but it should give you the best possible service.