Best Courses After 12th for Arts Students 2019: The result for class 12th students will be out soon and all the students who have given the exam for this season is now looking for the best courses for their stream and here on this page we will discuss about regarding the Top 10 Best Courses for Arts Stream Students after completing the 12th or Intermediate. There is a myth about the Arts Stream students that they have not much options after 12th but it’s not true due to lack of knowledge most of students believe on it and simply join Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) some of them got the admission in their choice of college and some students complete their B.A. from Distance Learning Programme in Delhi SOL is famous for it. Here on this page I have tried my best to enlist the top 10 best courses after 12th for arts stream students via joining these courses you can make your bright future in private as well as in Govt. sectors.
To be very honest this list of best courses after 12th gained huge popularity in recent years and showing promising results to students. Students who enroll in such professional courses are not getting rewarded with a great career prospect but have been attaining recognition from top industries worldwide so lets move to comprehensive list of top 10 best professional courses for arts students after 12th.
List of Top Best Courses After 12th for Arts Students
You can join any of these courses after completing class 12th and detail information regarding these courses is shared accordingly.
- Mass Communication
- Fashion Design
- Event Management
- Hotel Management
Audio Visual Media and Animation
Mass Communication (Journalism) Courses
Mass Communication is one of the most liked and popular course in nowadays the good thing about it that you can join it after passing the 12th. If you are interested in communicate with other people and like to talk new people on varied topics it is something you must go. The course is also referred to as Bachelor of Communication and Journalism, Bachelor of Mass Media, Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication and Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication.
Some popular institutes in mass communication are:
- IIMC, New Delhi
- J Kidwai MCRC, Jamia Milia Islamia Delhi
- BhartiyaVidyaBhawan, Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass Commmunication, Pune
- Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai
- Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
- Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad Dept. of Comm and Journalism, Pune
- University Manorama School of Communication, Kottayyam
Also See: List of Best Mass Communication Institutes in India
Fashion Design Courses
Fashion designing craze is always in fashion but few students thinks that fashion designing related to only designer clothes. I would like clear your doubt it’s not limited to designer clothes only you can choose an excel in any program of your choices ranging from Jewellery Design, Interior Product Design, Interior Architecture & Design, Communication Design, Textile Design for Fashion & Interiors, Luxury Brand Management, Branding & Advertising Management and more. I know the sound really looks great well there are several institutes but listed only few here which are.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- Pearl Academy of Fashion (PAF)
- Symbiosis Centre of design (SID)
- National Institute of Design (NID)
- Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT)
- SNDT Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic
Also See: List of Best Fashion Designing Institutes in India
Event Management Courses
Another great and career oriented professional course after 10+2 is Event Management. Well in Event Management have a great scope domestic as well in the globalized world of today. Via joining this course you are able to improve your imaginative skills, team spirit, time management as well as communicative abilities. Communication abilities are main concern of the Event Management Course so that you can efficiently organize, execute and manage all kinds of events in Indian as well as abroad. Few popular institutes for Event Management Courses are available below:
- Amity Institute of Event Management
- International Institute of Event Management
- National Institute of Event Management (NIEM)
- The International Centre for Event Marketing & Management (ICEM)
- Institute of Tourism & Future Management Trends (ITFT)
- Event Management Development Institute
- National Institute of Event Management (NIEM)
- International Institute of Event Management
Also See: List of Best Event Management Institutes in India
Light, Camera, Action would you like to hear such sounds in reality then you need to enter in the world of glamour and it would be good to join an acting course as a career option after 12th. The ability to join acting training institutes depends on the requirements and qualifications of the candidate. Well via joining any acting institute you can carving your skills through potential training with exposure to various avenues of acting like theatre and cinema is vital. Few popular Acting institutes are:
- R.K Films and Media Academy, Delhi
- Center for Research in Art of Film and Television (CRAFT), Delhi
- Delhi Film Institute,Delhi
- National School of Drama (NSD) ,Delhi
- Film and Television Institute of India or FTII (FTII), Pune
- Zee academy of media arts (ZIMA) , Mumbai
- The Barry John Acting studio,Mumbai
- Actor Prepares,Mumbai,Ahmadabad and Chandigarh
- Whistling Woods International, Mumbai
- Kishore NamitKapoor Acting Institute, Mumbai
- Asian Academy of Film and Television (AAFT), Noida
Also See: List of Best Acting Institutes in India
The craze of Dance increase from few last years and joining an Dance institute could be an offbeat course for the 12th arts stream students. You could become and choreographer, solo performer, dance troupe performer or even become a dance teacher in school and academy but before doing all this you need lot of hard work and proper training and qualification from recognized dance school. Few popular dance institutes listed below.
- GandharvaMahavidyalaya, Central Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University, Unnao
- Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
- BharatiyaVidyaBhavan– Bangalore
- SBR College of Music and Dance, Hyderabad
- Govt.School of Music and Dance, Nizamabad
- The Maharaja Sayajirao, University of Baroda, Vadodara
- Visva-Bharati, Kolkata
- BharathiarPalkalaikoodam, Pondicherry
Also See: List of Best Dance Institutes in India
An course which always be in craze or can say never ends because every person in this world wants to look beautiful, several beauty training institutes and courses are its evident and becoming choice of several girls as career after class 12th. In my opinion it is the best course after 12th for both Girls and Boys because numerous beauty salons and spa’s being opened across the country. Below are list of few popular beautician institutes:
- Shahnaz Husain’s Beauty Institute, Delhi, Durgapur
- Polytechnic for Women, Delhi
- Butic Institute of Beauty Therapy and Hair Dressing, Mumbai
- T. A. School of Beauty, Mumbai
- Nalini Hair Academy, Mumbai
- Enrich Salon and Academy, Mumbai
Also See: List of Best Beauty Institutes in India
Hotel Management Courses
Hotel Management Courses is part of travel and tourism field presently in the industry. Hotel Management is considered as best career option after 12th for students of arts by the several experts because there are penalty of opportunities for professional in the sector of Hotel management few best institutes are listed below for you.
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Meerut
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Chennai
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Ahmedabad
- Ambedkar Institue of Hotel Management Catering and Nutrition, Chandigarh
- Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Kovalam
Also See: List of Best Hotel Management Institutes in India
A course which becomes popular slowly is Entrepreneurship you can join this professional course as a career oriented course after the 12th. Due to stiff competition and lack of opportunities in formal sectors it is not in craze but if you like challenges then you should go for it. Several youth joined entrepreneurship course to own business venture. I was reading news paper where education experts recommend as best career course after 12th as very low competition is here. Here are popular and reputed institutes for Entrepreneurship courses.
- The Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi
- Entrepreneurship & Management Processes International, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship, Guwahati
- Symbiosis University, Pune
- Amity Business School, Noida
Also See: List of Best Entrepreneurship Institutes in India
If you are one of those who are interested to learn the other language then you should choose Foreign Language Course as career oriented course after 10+2. After becoming Narendra Modi PM of India the relation with foreign countries becomes stronger and several MNCs coming for business in the country and essentially set up their presence in various towns across the nation. For them the language barrier can be huge and hence such organizations look for people specialized in foreign languages. The popular and recommended languages are Japanese, Russian, Spanish, French, Korean, Chinese and more. Here are popular and reputed institutes for foreign language courses.
- School of Languages, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Jawaharlal Nehru Academy of Languages, New Delhi
- Japanese Information and Cultural Centre, New Delhi
- Max Mueller Bhavan in Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi and Chennai
- Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages, Hyderabad
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Also See: List of Best Foreign Language Course Institutes in India
Audio Visual Media and Animation Courses
As far as I noticed its part of Mass Communication Course so you can make your career in Audio Visual Media the term audio and visual is usually the culmination of both sound and vision. Audio Visual is inclusive of journalism, film making, media promotion, brand promotion, photography, media studies and more. Below are few popular institutes of Audio Visual Media course
- National School of Drama, New Delhi
- Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Milla Islamia, New Delhi
- Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Dhenkanal
- B.S.Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
- Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkatta
- Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, Kolkatta
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication (SIMC), Pune
Also See: List of Best Audio Visual Media Institutes in India
If you have any question or suggestion please let us know via your comment.
List of Best Courses for Commerce Stream Students
List of Best Courses for Science Stream Students
14 thoughts on “Top 10 Best Professional Courses After 12th for Arts Students in 2019”
Nice post, Apart from theses I just want to add one more option that is Liberal arts degree. After 12th liberal arts studies will definitely add value to your qualification. One of my cousins has studied at Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts, it is 4 year full time program, Community outreach is a compulsory part of this curriculum, where student can interact & help some less fortunate people of the society. These all help to make student a responsible citizen of the country.
How about fashion design course? After 12th you can take fashion design course for your career. By doing this course you can get good career oriented study to make your future bright. There are a number of renowned institutes in India who are providing better and energetic fashion design courses to their potential students. It is better to take fashion design course from one of those reputed colleges according to the institutes past performance and its results, its faculties, its admission procedures last but not the least its infrastructure.
The above information is good.But there’s no information regarding Chef career.As the Food industry is growing fast and there’s lots of demand for culinary arts or chef career. chef can have a career not only in hotels but also in cruise lines,Food industries, Cargo ships, Hospitality or else can be an enterpnuer.There are not only top ranked culinary arts colleges in india but they placements are awesome. For example Culinary Academy Of India which is ranked among top 10 culinary arts colleges in world they had place students abroad. Please consider culinary arts also as a good career option after 12th.
Kavitha thanks for your valuable feedback we will post an separate page on the same you given good idea to us and others already know about it via your comments on the page.
Any specialization courses for chefs after 1oth.i want to go on cruise lines
Satya, get in touch with Culinary Academy of India ,Hyderabad and they will definitely guide you properly. I was in a same situation 7 years back. Thanks to Chef Sudhakar he suggested me to join One and Half Year Craft Certificate in Food Production in Culinary Academy of India and after successful completion of the Course at college and Six months of Internship in a five star hotel I got selected through Campus Recruitment for Costa Cruise lines, Italy. Today I have completed 5 contracts and well positioned in the galley. My life, career and also professional outlook has changed after I got into BRAND CAI…Thank you team CAI.
Very nicely written but can you tell me if these are the courses that we can enroll into only when we have arts subjects or we can also enroll to these courses even if we have maths or biology or commerce in our 12th std. Thanks.
I M INTERESTED IN AUDIO AND VISUAL ANIMATION COURSE.
Here you mentioned top professional courses trending across the globe and all of them are best no doubt. For me Hotel Management is best suited for me because my study and may performance in 12th is quite complex for me to think for higher studies. Also I have a lots of interest and enjoy cooking as it is my hobby and I feel from inside that in this field I would able to development my skills.
Thanks Lalit for sharing your thoughts hope it helps other as well to choose the best course.
my elder daughter interested in fashion design courses
I would like to know more about the different hotel management courses along with the course fee and recruitment facilities for my son who will appear for his boards this year.And also about the admision procedure.
I am a working professional but somehow do not like my job as it is boring. I have an inclination towards creative. Thanks for sharing this information as I came across a unique animation course that I can pursue to have a change in my career path.
Comments are closed.