If you are interested in attending a Management College to pursue higher degrees in education, then you should keep up with the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT). The 2017 CMAT exams are coming up ahead and now is the time to get registered to sit for the exam at a center close to you. The CMAT exam is authorized and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) in India. The exam is held in national level and the registration is managed in a central approach. The CMAT 2017 exam registration have started already on 10 October, 2016.
The following dates are important for the CMAT 2017 candidates –
- Date of beginning of the online registration for CMAT 2017 exam – 10 October, 2016.
- CMAT 2017 exam application deadline – 10 December, 2016.
- The admit card will be posted online for downloading on – 13 January, 2017.
- The CMAT 2017 examination is set to be held nationwide on January 28 and January 29, 2017.
- Specific date for result publication hasn’t been declared yet, sometime in February 2017.
- The selected candidates will start facing the Counselling boards from March 2017.
Who can register for CMAT 2017?
There’s some specific eligibility criteria for anyone who wishes to sit for the CMAT exams. They are –
- The exam is only open for legal Indian nationals.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree from accepted institutes. No less than 3 years’ education in Bachelor’s level.
- Score for the qualification exam must be at least 50%. The higher, the better.
- All candidates must be at least 21 years of age on the date of their application deadline. As of yet, no upper age limit has been declared for the CMAT 2017 examinations.
How to Apply for the CMAT 2017 Exam?
As mentioned earlier, the application process for the CMAT 2017 exam is online. There are three steps to accomplish for a successful registration for the exam. Candidates who wish to fill up the application for should visit this link.
During the application procedure, a candidate will be asked their personal details, citizenship information etc. Everyone must provide accurate information. Any falsification in providing the information might lead to barring of a candidate from attending the CMAT exams ever again.
After the application is done, the applicant would be asked to take a printout of the finalized form.
Admit Card and Exam Centers
CMAT authorities will not send the admit cards by postal services, instead the candidates will have to log in to their online application platform and download the admit card starting on January 13, 2017. Details on the exam center, date and time will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates will have to attach a PP size photo to the admit card, and they must carry an ID alongside the admit card to the exam center.
The exam city will be chosen by the authority out of the 3 preferences a candidates gives during the application.
Colleges that Accept CMAT
Pretty much all popular and reputed colleges in India accepts the CMAT test results. CMAT College List is posted on the CMAT websites, an interested candidate might explore through the list to find out whether their desired college is listed. Roughly, 646 colleges in India accepts CMAT scores as of yet.
Make sure the application is done right and gear up for the exams ahead, best wishes!