Documents Required for EWS / DG Admission category child, students and parents: If you are one of those lucky parents who got selected in the first draw result list of EWS / DG 2016-17 then it’s sure now you want to know what documents you have to submit in the school for the next steps and how to take admission in your choice of school. Then answer is here, I have mentioned the complete list of document of which is required to submit by the parents of child for the admission in the school as well as also shared some useful information which you will find below so keep reading.
A child whose parent’s annual income is less than Rs. one lakh are count under the Economical Weaker Section (EWS). On the other had A child belonging to schedule caste (SC) / scheduled tribe (ST), other backward classes (OBC) no creamy, orphan, children with special needs (disabled) are count under the Disabled Group (DG) Category and both have to submit following documents respectively.
As the first EWS / DG result 2016 -17 is announced and 2nd list of EWS / DG category will be announced on 2nd February 2016. As the parents successfully applied online and got their child name in their choice of school now it’s time to move to school physically to complete the rest formalities.
Essential Documents Required for EWS / DG Category Child Parent’s
It is mandatory / compulsory for all applicants to show the originals & submit self attested photocopy of the documents as listed in the Common Admission Form while submitting the form. Submit any one of the following documents as proof for each:
Birth Certificate (Any of These or All)
- Birth certificate under the Birth, Death and Marriages Certification Act, 1986.
- Hospital / Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) register record.
- Anganwadi Record.
- Declaration of age of the child by the parent or guardian.
Residence Proof (Any of These or All)
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (mother / father having name of the child)
- Domicile certificate of child or his / her parents.
- Voter Identity card of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill / MTNL Telephone bill / Water bill.
- Unique Identity Card of mother / father / child issued by the Government of India.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
For Income Proof (Any of These or All)
- Income certificate (Annual Income less than Rs. 1 Lakh) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- BPL Ration card (Yellow Coloured).
- AAY Ration Card (Pink Coloured)
- Food Security Cards issued by Dept. of Food and Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, GNCT of Delhi.
Proof of Disadvantaged Group
- A Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or any other Competent Authority.
- Caste Certificate issued by DC Office.
- Medical Certificate from Govt. Hospital, in case of children with special needs / disabilities.
- A Certificate issued in accordance with instruction issued by the Department of Women and Child Development, GNCT of Delhi in case of Orphan Child.
If still you have any question in mind can ask it below comment box or refer the official website of EDUDel here.