The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has finally announced the draw result for the housing scheme 2014 and also updated the list of DDA draw result winners on the official website. Before you proceed to list of documents required for DDA housing scheme 2014 by dda draw result winners we at XYJ would like to congratulate to all of you.
As you already know that at the time of registration for the DDA flats authority did not ask for any documents from the applicants instead of passport size photograph and Rs. 1,00,000 for General and for reserved category Rs. 10,000.
Here in this post I have listed all the documents required for DDA housing scheme 2014 allotment after issuing of demand-allotment letter. In case you don’t have any of the below mentioned documents, there might be a difficult during the allotment process or the possession.
Here is the comprehensive list of documents required for DDA housing scheme 2014 during the allotment process.
List of Documents Required for All Categories
- Self attested copy of PAN card issued by Income Tax department of India.
[Note: PAN card is not mandatory in case of EWS applicants.]
- Any of the below mentioned residence proof
- Election card/Voter ID
- Ration card
- CGHS or Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Driving license
- Self attested copy of passport
- Government identity card
- Telephone bill/Electricity bill/Water bill
- House tax receipt
- Self attested copy of bank pass book/statement of account mentioned in the application form for last one year or last one copy of income tax return filed for the financial year 2012-13.
- Ownership proof of the property of the residence of the applicant
- Proof of income in case of EWS issued from the office of concerned SDM/Tehsildar.
List of Documents Required for Reserved Categories
- An attested copy of original certificate issued from the office of Magistrate/Sub Divisional Magistrate of the area concerned in case of applicant belongs to SC/ST category.
- An attested copy of original certificate issued by the Medical records of a Govt. Hospital in case the applicant is applying under the reserved category of persons with disability.
- An attested copy of guardianship certificate, wherever applicable be attached.
- An attested copy of discharge certificate from the competent authority of Ministry of defense/armed forces in case of ex-serviceman.
- An attested copy of “Requisite certificate” issued by the Ministry of defense/armed forces/Para Military forces in case the applicant comes under reserved category of war widows which would include those receiving liberalized pension.
List of Documents Required for Possession of Plot After the Draw
- Copy of bank account passbook/bank statement dully attested by the bank manager from which the allotment money has been paid along with payment proof.
- Affidavit as per the performa given in annexures C and D of the scheme brochure
- Undertakings as per performa given in annexures E
- Photograph and 3 signatures of self and spouse, if any, dully attested as per performa given in annexure F
- Identity and address proof
- Self attested copy of PAN card which was mentioned in the application form
You can check and find the performa annexures here download the scheme brochure.