EWS/DG Admission Resul Delhi 2017-18 : Know Everything About EWS/DG Nursery Admission Delhi 2017-18
Earlier I have write several articles regarding EWS/DG Nursery admission Delhi for the session 2017-18 and some parents ask me to provide everything on single page so that, they don’t have to scroll different pages so here I am with complete information about EWS DG nursery admission Delhi 2017-18 which includes online ews application form, list of documents required for EWS Dg admission, important registration guidelines, age limit for ews admission and much more which is mentioned below accordingly. So keep reading and leave your thoughts in the below box regarding this post.
The Directorate of Education “DOE” finally announced the admission date for nursery under ews/dg category in schools of Delhi. The admission is already schedule from 10th of January 2017 and it will be closed on 31st March 2016 all important dates are mentioned below instead of this I have shared the ews dg admission form link below which you can download in Hindi and English as well or also shared how you can apply online.
EWS DG Nursery Admission Form 2017-18 Download
You can download the application form through the official site of “DOE” here: http://edustud.nic.in/mis/studentadmission/webform1.aspx or can download from link given below in the post.
Confirmed EWS / DG Nursery Admission Schedule Date 2017-18
|1||Commencement of Admission Process||10-Jan-17||Tuesday|
|2||Commencement of availability of Application Form for admission on School Website||10-Jan-17||Tuesday|
|3||Last date for Submission of Filled in Application Form (From 9.00 a.m To 12.30 p.m)||31-Jan-17||Tuesday|
|4||Date for display of First List of selected candidates (including Waiting List)||28-Feb-17||Tuesday|
|5||Date for display of Second List of selected candidates (including Waiting List)||15-Mar-17||Wednesday|
|6||Closure of Admission Process||31-Mar-28||Friday|
EWS / DG Nursery Admission Draw Result Date
The result will be announced on the date mentioned above however here is the draw result date :
First list will be update as on – 28th Feb 2017 07th March 2017
Second list will be update as on – 15th March 2017 17th March 2017
Age Limit for EWS/DG Nursery Admission
- Nursery/Pre-School: Age should be between 3 to 4 years on 31.03.2017
- KG/Pre-Primary: Age should be between 4 to 5 years on 31.03.2017
- Class I (first): Age should be between 5 to 6 years on 31.03.2017
List of Documents Required for Admission Under EWS/DG Category
*Proof of Date of Birth:–
- Birth certificate under the Birth. Death and Marriage Certificate Act. 1969.
- Hospital/Auxiliary urse and Midwife.(ANM) register record.
- Anganwadi Record.
- Declaration of age of the child by the parents or guardian.
Proof of Present Residential Address:-
- Ration card in the name of Parents having name of the Child in Ration card.
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.. .
- Voter I card of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill.
- Unique Identity Card (Aadhar) of Mother/Father/Child issued by Govt. of India.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
Proof of Economically Weaker Section (EWS):-
- Income. certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- BPL Ration Card (Yellow coloured)
- AAY Ration Card (pink coloured)
- Food Security card.issued by Food & supply Dept.(GNCT of Delhi)
Proof of Disadvantage Group (DG):-.
- Caste Certificate issued by Revenue Dept. GNCT Delhi (DC Office) in respect of SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) ofChildfParents.
- Medical Certificate issued by Govt. Hospital in respect of child with Special Needs/Disabled ..
- Documentary evidence for Orphan. (4) Documentary evidence for Transgender .
Important Guidelines For EWS/DG Admission Session 2017-18
The list is to lengthy I will read and share important one here however you can read all guidelines here: dustud.nic.in/mis/studentadmission/ewsmannual.pdf
How to Register Online for EWS/DG Admission Session 2017-18
To register online for EWS first you have to visit the official website of Directorate of Education “DOE” edudel.nic.in after that click on “EWS / DG Admissions” now click on “Registration for New User“
After filling all the mandatory details you will receive the Registration Number & Password.
Now back to edudel.nic.in once again click on “EWS / DG Admissions” and click on “Login If Already Registered” fill your registeration ID and password and fill the form accordingly step by step.
If still have any question you can ask it me via below comment box and I will try to back you accordingly as fast as possible.